Omega XL is an Omega 3 supplement. Its website describes it as a highly concentrated Omega 3 “Super Oil”, containing 22 more times Omega 3 fatty acids than regular fish oil. The company has done 30 years of research to ensure the highest quality product to reduce joint pain and inflammation. Omega XL offers an auto renew program that allows customers to receive regular shipments of Omega XL with payments automatically withdrawn from the payment method provided at sign up. If you have decided you need to cancel your Omega XL, you can cancel by phone or email. The steps to cancel your membership are found below:
Option 1- Cancel by Phone
- Call 1-800-488-8082 (phone hours are Monday – Friday 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Standard Time)
- Ask a customer service representative to cancel your automatic renewal.
Option 2- Cancel by Email
- Email email@example.com
- Include the name, address, and email information associated with your account.
- Ask to cancel your auto-renewal.
- Ask for a return email confirming your cancellation. Omega XL states that you should expect a 24-48 hour response time.
- Follow up with a phone call at the number provided below if you do not receive a confirmation email.
Pro Tip: Omega XL offers a 90 day guarantee. If you are dissatisfied at any time during the 90 days after your first order was placed, Omega XL will issue a full refund (minus shipping and handling). Omega XL also offers an introductory offer where you will receive two bottles of Omega XL for the price of one.
Address: 4150 SW 28th Way