Nutrisystem is a meal-plan system designed for those who want to lose weight. Their meal plans are specifically targeted to men, women, vegetarians, and to those with diabetes. Subscribers choose the foods they want to eat from the menu, and the food is delivered to the door. The basic 28-day plan includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, a shake, and a health bar for each day and costs $274.99 for women and $314.99 for men. There is also an option to upgrade to a custom menu. To cancel your account and auto delivery, follow these steps:
- You’ll need your membership number which can be found on your shipping invoice.
- Call customer service at 1-877-338-8446
- Request a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) if you’d like to return any unopened, non-frozen items sent.
- Request cancellation of your auto-delivery service and be sure to note the time you called and the name of the customer service representative that you spoke with.
- Request a cancellation confirmation number.
To return unopened, non-frozen items that were delivered:
- Make sure you have your RMA# that you requested from customer service.
- Send the package with delivery confirmation to OHL/Nutrisystems Returns Dept. – RMA# HERE. 1490 Nitterhouse Drive Chambersburg, PA 17201
Pro Tip: √ Your return package must be postmarked within 48-72 hours of receiving your RMA# in order to receive a full refund.
Phone: 1 (877) 338-8446