If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
MarriageMindedPeopleMeet is an online dating website for single men and women who are seeking marriage. The website is owned by People Media. People Media is a subsidiary of InterActive Corp and Match.com. People Media was founded in the early 2000s. The CEO is Joshua Meyers. People Media is the owner of several popular niche dating websites. The headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. You must be at least 18 years of age to join the website. The website is for everyone looking for marriage, regardless of race, age range, or sexual orientation.
You can easily sign up for an account on the website. Once you have created an account with your basic details, you will need to create your profile. Your profile includes specific details about your personality, hobbies, and what you are looking for. You can include a photo of yourself on your profile. Your profile will be accessible by other members. After you have completed your profile, you will be able to search and browse other members. You can filter your search by age, location, and online status. After you have found a member that you like, you can view their profile, send a flirt, or send a message.
It is free to create a profile and browse other members. If you want to send a message or connect with the member, you will need a paid membership. Membership will allow you to utilize the many features on the website. A one-month membership is $13.99 per month. A three-month membership is $26.97. A six-month membership is $38.94. The subscriptions will automatically renew and be charged on a recurring basis.
If you would like to cancel MarriageMindedPeopleMeet, follow the cancellation instructions below.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Date Of Birth|
- Contact customer service at 866-727-8920
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Request a refund, it never hurts to ask
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Give the rep your account info
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- In a browser, goto ttp://www.marriagemindedpeoplemeet.com/v3/login/
- Get logged in with email and password
- Tap on “My Account” from the menu in the top right
- Navigate down on the page to locate “Account Status”
- Tap on “View Account Status”
- Tap on “More Account Status Changes” on the next page
- Select the open to cancel your account and follow the remaining prompts carefully to cancel your account and remove your profile.
|Address 1:||8750 North Central Expressway|
|Address 2:||Suite 1400|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.marriagemindedpeoplemeet.com|
|Help Site Url:||https://www.marriagemindedpeoplemeet.com/v3/help|
|Contact Form Url:||https://peoplemedia.custhelp.com/app/ask/|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.marriagemindedpeoplemeet.com/v3/termsandconditions|