Hotels.com is a platform where customers can book travel packages and motel rooms. The business initially launched in 1991 as the Hotel Reservations Network. Eleven years later, Expedia.com purchased the company. The network currently offers 85 websites in 34 languages.
The following Cancel Your Membership guide will teach you how to cancel your Hotels.com account.
Information you will need to cancel your Hotels.com membership
- Name associated with the booking.
- Your credit card number.
- The itinerary number.
- The email address used to book the account.
- The hotel or travel site name.
How To Cancel A Hotels.com Booking
- Sign in to the Hotels.com website.
- Choose the “Manage your Bookings” option.
- Click the booking you’d like to cancel.
- Select “Cancel Your Room.”
- You’ll receive an email cancellation confirmation within one business day.
- Dial 1-888-734-8503.
- Request to speak with customer service.
- Ask to cancel your booking (or account).
Individuals that booked listings outside of Hotels.com
- Fill out the “Find Your Bookings” form.
- Select the “Cancel Room” option.
- Choose the booking you want to cancel.
- After canceling, you’ll receive an email.
ProTip: Contact Hotels.com at 1-888-734-8503 if the “Cancel Room” option doesn’t appear.
Hotels.com Cancellation Policy: The website does not charge cancellation fees. Hotels or airliners may charge a fee for canceling or changing a booking. Check the hotel’s cancellation policy for additional fees. You’ll see it in the notification from Hotels.com.
To change, rebook, or cancel flights:
- Go to https://service.hotels.com/en-us/#/article/12056.
- Choose the “Cancel or Change Your Booking” option.
- Complete the pop-up form.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you within one business day.
Tip: The fees to change airline flights range from $150 – $300 USD. Customers are required to pay the difference if the price exceeds the travel reimbursement or credit.
How to delete a Hotels.com account:
- Go to https://www.hotels.com/profile/signin.html.
- Sign in to your account.
- Choose “Manage Your Account.”
- Select the “Delete Your Account” option.
- Complete the on-screen directions to erase the account.
Address: 5400 LBJ Freeway | Suite 500 | Dallas, TX 75240
Customer Service: 1-888-734-8503