Disney Movie Club is a subscription service that delivers the hottest Disney movies to its subscribers every month. Upon signing up, users will receive four movies of their choice for $1 and receive an additional movie at regular price approximately once every four weeks. As a member of the Disney Movie Club customers have access to titles from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars. Club membership will also give members access to special movie discounts. To get these offers, members agree to buy five featured titles at regular price before canceling their account. The Disney Movie Club is a great way to build your child’s movie library, but if you find that you wish to cancel your account, the process is simple. Currently, cancellation is only available by phone. The steps to cancel your account are found below.
To Cancel Your Disney Movie Club:
- Call Disney Movie Club at 1-800-362-4587
- You will be directed to an automated menu. Choose option 1.
- After the first menu, you will be directed to one more menu. Choose option 3.
- When you are connected with a Disney cast member, ask to cancel your account.
- At this point, if you have not fulfilled your membership obligations, you will be required to purchase your remaining titles.
- Ask for a confirmation number.
- Monitor your account for the next 30-60 days to ensure no further charges are taken from your account.
Pro Tip: If you don’t like a movie that is scheduled to be shipped to you, simply skip it. You can skip a shipment at any time with no charge or hassle.
If you receive a movie and you don’t like it, send it back. Disney Movie Club will issue a refund and pay for return shipping.
Customer Service Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am to 1 am EST
Disney Movie Club
P.O. Box 768
Neenah, WI 54957-0768