How To Cancel Your Ashley Madison Account:
What Is Ashley Madison?
The Ashley Madison Agency is a Canadian dating website which was founded by Darren Morgenstern in 2002.
The Ashley Madison Agency operates by the slogan “Life is short. Have an affair”. The Ashley Madison Agency uses social networking to market their website to people who are already married or are in relationships. Currently The Ashley Madison Agency has about 39 million users based in 53 different countries. While the service is based out of Canada, people in a variety for different countries enjoy using the service.
The countries currently using the Ashley Madison Agency include Canada, the US, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Italy, South Africa, China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Pakistan, and Israel to name a few.
Information You Will Need To Cancel Your Ashley Madison Membership:
- Email Address
- City & State on Profile
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Last 4 Numbers of CC
- Ad Profile Number
Ashley Madison Cancellation Conditions/Policy Conditions:
- When you sign up for your Ashley Madison account you are automatically given a 30-day trail to your subscription.
- If you do not cancel your package, billing will be initiated. You can turn off your automatic billing by going to “Profile Options” and uncheck the option for Check here to top up your credits when you run out so that you are ready for any encounter”. Otherwise repeat billing will continue on a regular cycle.
- Cancelling your subscriptions requires you to go to “Manage Subscriptions” and to choose the subscription you wish to cancel. Please notice that just canceling the subscription will not get your money refunded. It will simply stop the site from billing you again.
Cancelling Your Ashley Madison Account Via Phone:
1. Call customer service line at 1-866-724-2218.
2. Request cancellation.
3. Request some confirmation for the cancellation in case problems arise later.
Cancelling Your Ashley Account Online:
1. Go to https://www.ashleymadison.com/.
2. Click on “Manage Profile.
3. Click on “Delete Profile”.
4. You may also select the “Complete Profile Removal” option, which is offered separately on the basis of terminating your account.
Pro Tip #1: Always make sure you request a confirmation of your cancelled account, whether you cancel it online or on the phone. This gives you a fallback plan in case of future issues with your account.
Pro Tip #2: Understand the conditions of your contract so you know when you are able to terminate your service to avoid unwanted extra fees.