If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
ASPCA Pet Insurance offers medical insurance for your pet(s). This page includes 6 steps on how to cancel your insurance plan.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at 866-204-6764
- In the phone system choose 2, then 3
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Address 1:||PO Box 1973|
|Address 2:||305 Madison Avenue|
|Email 1:||[email protected]|
|Email 2:||[email protected]|
|Email 3:||[email protected]|
|Main Site Url:||https://www.aspcapetinsurance.com/|
|Terms Of Service Url:||https://www.aspcapetinsurance.com/more-info/sample-plans/|