ABCmouse is an online learning website designed for children ages 2 through 8. The program is part of an education initiative through Age of Learning, Inc. The website offers a full curriculum including math, language arts, arts, and social studies. Through games, activities, songs, and books, children grow and learn while having fun. The program tracks the child’s progress and rewards them for good work. ABCmouse is a great resource to give your toddler a jump start or your grade-schooler some extra practice. If you love ABCmouse but find you no longer need the services, you can cancel at any time. Simply follow the steps below. To get started canceling your ABCmouse account you will need your online account username and password. If you choose to cancel by phone you will need your name, email address, and the name and email address of the child on the account.
- Go to the ABCmouse website.
- Log into your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “parents”.
- Click “my account”.
- Choose “cancellation policy”.
- Click “continue” as prompted.
- Select a cancellation reason.
- Click “continue.
- Check the “I understand” box when prompted.
- Submit cancellation request.
- Contact ABC Mouse at 1-800-633-3331.
- Choose option 4 when prompted.
- Tell the representative that you would like to cancel your account.
- Ask for a confirmation number.
- ABCmouse offers a free one month trial. You must cancel before the end of the trial period to avoid being billed monthly subscription charges.
- Once you cancel your account you will continue to have access to the curriculum through the end of your billing period.
- If you purchased your ABCmouse subscription through iTunes you will need to log in to your iTunes account and cancel through your iTunes account.
Address: Age of Learning, Inc., P.O. Box 230, Glendale, CA USA 91209