If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Work Out World is a fitness gym franchise located within the New England area. These 2 guides will show you how to cancel your Work Out World membership.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Date of Birth|
|Amount of Last Charge|
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Certified Mail
- Compose a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Sending with Certified Mail, address your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for and write down the steps you need to take to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!