If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Nexacell is an anti-wrinkle skin cream that claims to prevent the signs of aging in the skin. Follow these 7 steps to learn how to cancel.
First, get together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
|Reason for Cancellation|
|Last 4 Digits of Card|
|Date of Last Charge|
|Amount of Last Charge|
Next, use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Contact customer service at 877-252-0180
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Request a refund, it never hurts to ask
- Give the rep your account info
- Make sure that you won’t be charged again
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
|Main Site Url:||http://nexacell.net/|