The Basics: How to Cancel Your Subscription to Maxim Magazine
Maxim Magazine has been a hugely popular men’s magazine since the early 1990’s. It appeals to a younger male audience with its focus on tech gear, sports, cars, celebrities, food, and sexy pictures of beautiful women. For the dreamers who may have been growing weary of (or outgrown) the magazine’s content or for those who are simply cutting back on expenses, this is how you can cancel your subscription with the least hassle:
- Have the mailing label on your magazine in front of you. Your account number will be on the label and it will be necessary to enter this information along with your address and zip code when completing the cancellation process.
- Navigate to the “Customer Service” tab at Maxim.com
- You’ll need to create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Once you’ve created an account, click on the “Contact Customer Service” tab and follow the instructions for cancellation.
- If you’d prefer to speak to someone personally, contact customer service at 1-800-829-5572. Be prepared to be on hold for more than 5 minutes. Don’t forget to ask the representative if you can get a refund for the unused months.
Pro Tip: √ Be sure to check Be sure to print and save the cancellation receipt/confirmation. Don’t forget to note the name of the representative you speak with.
Phone 1: 386-447-6312
Phone 2: 800-829-5572
Address: P.O. Box 420235
City: Palm Coast
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with Maxim.
FNU MAXIMUM PC