If you’re having trouble cancelling on your own, you can also try this online cancellation service:
Gnomicfun is a British based online subscription service for games on demand.
Users pay a monthly fee to have access to games, music, books, and movies. The games are supported on mobile, desktop, or tablet platforms.
This Cancel Your Membership tutorial will show you how to end a subscription that you’ve purchased from Gnomicfun.
Information You Will Need to Cancel a Subscription with Gnomicfun
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Password
Steps to Cancel
How to Cancel a Gnomicfun Subscription
- Dial 1-888-982-9686 or 1-302-486-7701 to contact Gnomicfun’s Consumer Support Center. (Hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Choose option 1, followed by option 4.
- Ask a representative to cancel your account.
- Go to the Gnomicfun home page.
- Click the “support” link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the green “cancel membership” button.
- Complete the form that comes up and then submit.
Pro Tip: Gnomicfun will sometimes offer free trial memberships. They are given once per household or once per payment method. This payment will be charged at the end of your free trial if you do not cancel your membership within the trial period.
Pro Tip #2: You should receive a confirmation email after you have canceled your account. If you have not received an email, contact customer service.
Pro Tip #3: If you choose to cancel online, you will be charged for an express cancellation. Your request will be expedited so your request will move to the top of the queue and make your cancellation effective immediately. The fee will be $1.00 during the trial period or $0.99 during any other time.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-888-982-9686 or 1-302-486-7701
Groove Clip LTD
4/4a Bloomsbury Square
About Cancel Your Membership
Cancel Your Membership teaches users how to end online subscriptions and accounts.