The Basics: How to Cancel Your Membership at Empire Fitness
Empire Fitness is an independently owned fitness center located in Peoria, Arizona. Because it’s a family-owned, friendly gym, there should be little resistance to cancelling your membership. However, to be on the safe side, follow these steps:
- Read the Contract!! Always read your contract before signing, and most importantly, the clauses regarding canceling your membership. This will save time and frustration down the road.
- Read the cancellation policy
- Provide Notification in Writing (reference your membership #) that you will be terminating the contract.
- Visit the local gym with a copy of the letter to make sure it doesn’t slip through the cracks. Ask to sit down with the manager, owner or assistant manager.
- Obtain signed confirmation that your gym membership will be canceled.
- Follow up: Just to be on the safe side, be sure to double check a couple of days after cancellation so you don’t have any surprise recurring charges because someone “forgot” to handle it. There’s no need for another in-person visit. A simple call should do the trick.
Pro Tip: √ Be professional and be sure to document your cancellation request in writing.
Address: 59th Ave/Happy Valley Rd
A billing descriptor is the description of transactions that appear on your credit card statement. They are meant to help you positively identify your card transactions by including information about the date of each payment and the company from which it was purchased. These descriptors are associated with Club Fitness.
EMPIRE FITNESS DUES